05 July 2007

WEI (2)

This week we kicked off our second WEI campaign. We began with eight students. I myself am studying with three new students, in addition to my on-going studies with a student from last year. Stephanie is studying with three new students. Paul has one and Rachel two.

My morning student is a math teacher and speaks very well. We are studying through the first book of the series. My two afternoon students are father and daughter. He, an engineer, is an advanced beginner whose main difficulty is speaking. She is a marketing student at the university. I first started him on the basic beginner course, but he thought that he could handle the meatier studies of the second series. I am glad since the studies will progess much faster toward teaching him the truth. He has a very kind, jovial personality and I have enjoyed studying with him and his daughter every day.

I ask that you pray for the success of this campaign.

No comments: