10 April 2007

Dinner at the Ezariu's

Tonight my family and I are going for dinner to the Ezariu family. She will prepare a meal probably from food leftover from Easter. I preferred not to go because I have a 30+ paper due by Friday, in which I will be discussing the role of Jesus as high priest, and by extension, how it is perceived by Orthodox and Catholics. However, she asked me if I would come prepared to say something about the resurrection of Jesus. Not wanting to pass up a free opportunity to share the gospel, I will bring my Orthodox Bible and draw a lesson from the disciples on the road to Emmaus. There I will have a great opportunity once again to stress the importance of studying the Scriptures. Please take a moment to read it. I will point out the joy, the hope and the zeal the resurrection give those who believe it and take it seriously.

1 comment:

Alan Williamson said...

Hello, came across your blog by accident. I have a blog about my most recent visit to Romania. I would love to talk to you sometime

Alan

alaninrom.blogspot.com