06 December 2007

What Nots

It has been a long time since my last post. We've been quite busy. As many of you may know, we have decided to return to the states in January. Our belongings shipped out December 4 and we will fly out January 8. We will then hit the road to give our final reports to our supporters for the next three months. In the meantime, I will be looking for a job. I've already sent out about a dozen resumes to congregations. I already have a good prospect for one, and I will update you on how that is going.

Last month we brought in an addition to our family. One of Stephanie's students gave us a kitten for the kids to enjoy during the rest of our stay here. His name is Smokey. We will give him back to her when the time comes to leave. Taking him back with us to the states will be hard on us and especially on him since he would have to stay several months in quarantine.

Stephanie and I continue to study with four students. Paul and Rachel have three students between them. We also continue to prepare the Christians for our departure. We have received our new book Help and Healing for Those who Hurt by Tom Holland.

Our website has been switch to an American server under the address www.studiatibiblia.org so that I can more easily manage it from there.

No comments: